Combination of three different countries’ cuisines; Siamese style Tomyam with salmon matched with Italian sauce and GoodMorning® Vplus 18 Grains.
500g salmon 1 tbsp Thai Tomyam paste 1/2 green apple (diced) 6 strawberries (diced) some honey olive oil
30g Vplus 18 Grains adequate low-fat yogurt 1/2 lemon some lemon peel red chili pepper coriander stalk (chopped) salt pepper powder basil flakes water
- Wash and cut salmon into pieces. Marinate with Tomyam paste honey and basil flakes. Fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Heat olive oil and pan-fry salmon 1 minute on each side.
- Combine Vplus 18 Grains and all other sauce ingredients.
- Place fried salmon on dish pour sauce and top with green apple and strawberry.
- Sprinkle with basil flakes before serve.