PROFILE OF GROUP EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN & FOUNDER
Y.Bhg. Dato’ Dr. Lim Sin Boon
DIMP, SWSU (Hon.), SBStJ
Y.Bhg. Dato’ Dr. Lim Sin Boon (Dato’) is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of GoodMorning Global since 2008, a multi-grain based manufacturing and trading company. Dato’ has more than 20 years of experience as a marketer and entrepreneur.
Title: Dato’ awarded “Darjah Indera Mahkota Pahang” by KDYMM Sultan Pahang on 18 October 2013.
Education: Dato’ obtained a Honorary Doctorate (Honoris Causa) of Humanities degree from Southwest State University on 1st of October 2020.
He is also an avid believer in personal and social responsibility. He is an Area President in St. John Ambulans Malaysia, President of Kiwanis Club of Kluang and Honorary Advisor of Persatuan Bekas Penuntut SJK(C) Pa Yai.
Dato’ was also a winner of Asia Pacific Top Chief Executive Officer Award in year 2009, and also a “Leader of Health Food Industry” by The Malaysia Book of Records in year 2016.
Dato’ does not presently hold any other directorship in public companies and listed corporations.
Current Position and awards in NGO
1) St John Ambulans Malaysia, Kawasan Pantai Selangor Position The Vice President of St John Ambulans Malaysia, Kawasan Pantai Selangor 2010-2014 The Deputy President of St John Ambulans Kawasan Pantai Selangor 2014 In recognition for his service to St John, Dato Dr. Lim Sin Boon was awarded the following: i) In-house Award Grade 4 in 2012 Grade 2 in 2015 ii) International Award Her Majesty the Queen, the Sovereign Head of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem sanctioned Dato’ Dr. Lim Sin Boon as a Serving Brother S.B.St.J, in 2015
2) Kiwanis The President of Kiwanis Club of Kluang 2015-2016
3) Schools Honorary Advisor For the past few years, he has been graciously sponsoring the school activities and school learning facilities. In appreciation to his selfless contribution, he is appointed as the honorary advisor of the following schools: i) SJK ©Pa Yai, Kluang ii) Chong Hwa High School, Kluang
PROFILE OF GROUP CEO
Dr. Charles Cheng Fang Chin
Ph.D, Banking & Finance
• International Industrial Development, Policy, & Diagnosis Expert (Austria, United Nations Industrial Development Organization Headquarters, 2012-22)
• Senior Corporate Advisor, Energy Transition, Decarbonization, & Local Content (Oman, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO), 2022)
• Cabinet-appointed Lead Economic Affairs Advisor to Vice Minister (Oman, Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Investment Promotion, 2018-22)
• Economic Affairs Advisor & Country Project Manager (Qatar, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) -Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC), 2019-20)
• Doctor of Philosophy (Banking & Finance) (Australia, University of New South Wales)
• New Structural Economics Professional (China, Peking University, Institute of New Structural Economics)
• Accounting, Statistics & Econometrics (Australia, Monash University)
• Bilingual Professional (China, University of International Business and Economics)
PROFILE OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr Ting Chew Peh
Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr Ting Chew Peh was appointed as Advisor to Good Morning Global Sdn Bhd in May 2012.
Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr Ting Chew Peh graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Malaya in 1970 and obtained a Master of Science Degree from the University of London in 1972. He also holds a Doctorate in Philosophy, which he obtained from the University of Warwick in 1976.
Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr Ting is a member of the Malaysian Institute of Directors.
Y. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr Ting started his career as a lecturer in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the UniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia from 1974 to 1980 and was subsequently an Associate Professor at the Faculty until 1987.
On the other hand, Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr. Ting also was being elected as Minister of Housing and Local Government from 1990 till 1999.
PROFILE OF SENIOR CORPORATE ADVISOR
Y. Bhg. Datuk Seri Garry K.S. Chua
Datuk Seri Garry K.S. Chua was appointed as GoodMorning Global Holding Berhad Senior Corporate Advisor in June 2018.
Datuk Seri Garry K.S. Chua is a graduate of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM – UK). He has very extensive and in-depth experiences in Retail-Business, Food & Beverage Sector and Building Industry formany years (since 1978).
With his vast experiences, Datuk Seri Garry K.S. Chua is the President of the prestigious Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA) 2016-2018. With his instrumental efforts and extensive networks, the MRCA membership experienced a surge from 290 members to almost 500 companies, with more than 25,000 stores nationwide. In view of his great contributions, he has been unprecedentedly re-elected for a 2nd term in MRCA as the President for 2018-2020.
Datuk Seri is also the Founding President of the World Federation for Overseas Chinese Association – Malaysia Chapter and Honorary President for the World Wushu Championship 2013 hosted in Kuala Lumpur, whereby Malaysia won four (4) Gold, five (5) Silver and five (5) Bronze.
Throughout his career, Datuk Seri has gained and conferred with several awards. The notable ones are Seri Mahkota Wilayah (S.M.W.) Award by DYMM Yang Di-Pertuan AGONG, International Entrepreneur Excellence Award, Global Leadership Awards 2017, Malaysia-China Silk Road 2016 Award, KIWANIS 100th Year Centenary Award