Meatball/spaghetti with Bolognese sauce is everyone’s favourite in a western restaurant. By using this recipe you can now serve it in a healthier style with GoodMorning® Vplus 18 Grains. This dish is simple yet easy and low in calories.
1/2 pack of spaghetti (thin) 500g tomato sauce 800g chicken breast 1 egg adequate coriander garlic some red chili chopped spring onion coriander flakes
50g Vplus 18 Grains adequate cheese lemon juice some basil flakes pepper salt olive oil
- Mince the chicken breast and add in Vplus 18 Grains egg coriander leaves and seasoning. Shape the meat into desired size meatball.
- Coat a sauté pan with olive oil add in garlic red chili spring onion and fry with meatball until golden yellow.
- Add in tomato sauce a pinch of salt and lemon juice and cook with the meatball.
- Cook the spaghetti noodle in boiling water add salt and some sesame oil while boiling.
- Drain the cooked pasta add in Method 3. Cook for another moment again for better taste. Serve.