1.Handle request, feedback and queries from front desk.
2. Receive incoming calls and emails, take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member.
3. Administration of maintenance and services for office equipment (air-conditions, photocopiers, telephone system, etc)
4. Administration of company vehicles including renewal insurances, road taxes, inspections, company vehicle services and repairs, petrol & diesel.
5. Assists in organizing and planning of company’s event (i.e. Annual Dinner, Season Festivals, etc)
6. Any ad-hoc task as assigned from time-time by management.
7. Others task to be assigned by his/her superior or his/her designate.
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements : |
1. Education: Higher Secondary/ STPM/ “A” Level/ Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent
2. Year of Experience: Min 1 year in the related field
3. Required skill(s): Computer literate, leadership, knowledge of relevant software and organize
4. Required language(s): Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
5. Posses good interpersonal skill, results driven, people oriented and independently with minimum supervision, cope with pressure and meet deadlines
6. Posses good teamwork spirit and positive
7. A team player and fast learner with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact HR Department 03-5523 7718 for more info.