1. Conduct Health Screen testing, access results to provide nutritional consultancy and recommend company’s product & programs to customers.
2. Conduct and prepare health seminars/ product presentations to (internal & external) customers and articles for marketing materials.
3. Handle health & product related inquiries from customers (face to face/ call ins)
4. Engage in Company marketing events, activities, roadshows and programs.
5. Support in all sales duties and marketing activities of the company.
6. Others task to be assigned by his/her superior or his/her designate.
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements :
1. Training will be provided
2. Be able & willing to travel to various locations for events/ roadshow organized by company
3. Be able & prepared to work during weekends and public holidays according to operations roster (Replacement will be given)
4. Knowledge of Chinese and other local dialects is also an added advantage
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact HR Department 03-5523 7718 for more info.