1. Provide creative art, design and illustration for a variety of projects.
2. Illustrate and design creative works from scratch.
3. Effectively present new design.
4. Supervise and lead the graphic designing team.
5. Participate in designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures, and many other forms of visual communication.
6. Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the company.
7. Delegate job responsibilities among junior team members and oversee that quality work is being completed within the deadline.
8. Train and mentor junior designers and entry-level entrants.
9. Assist the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements to adept them according to the objectives of the project
10. Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments.
11. Other task as assigned by management.
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements :
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent
2. Required Skill(s): Efficient, discretion, flexible, self-motivated, organised, proactive, honestly, reliability and a good communicator, adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, 3D Max
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin (other language skills are a benefit)
4. At least 5 years progressively responsible experience
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact HR Department 03-5523 7718 for more info.