1. Handle full set of accounts (AR, AP & GL).
2. Prepare payment vouchers, cheques, invoices, quotations, debit notes, credit notes etc.
3. Prepare monthly bank reconciliation, SST reconciliation and any other accounting reports (debtors, creditors) as required.
4. Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records, documentation and filling of all accounting documents.
5. Ensure accurate and timely accounts closing.
6. Assist in ad-hoc assignments when necessary.
7. Others task to be assigned by his/her superior or his/her designate.
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements :
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent.
2. Prior work experience in Accounting and Finance will be an added advantage.
3. Required skill(s): Microsoft Office and any accounting software.
4. Required language (s): English, Chinese, Malay.
5. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
6. Well organised, strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
7. Attention to details and a high level work accuracy.
8. Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
9. Able work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact HR Department 03-5523 7718 for more info.