1. Assist in preparing the billing invoice and related document in the accounting system.
2. Assist in preparing the payment voucher together with supporting document.
3. To ensure data and records are checked and kept up to date for AR and AP.
4. Able to understand and deal with e-Commerce transactions.
5. To assist Accounts Executive in charge and attend ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
6. Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements :
1. At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in the related field.
2. Min SPM qualification with LCCI/ Diploma in Accounting or related qualification.
3. Knowledge in computerized Auto Count accounting software and Microsoft Office and Excel.
4. Required language (s): English, Chinese, Malay.
5. Possess own transport.
6. Applicants must be willing wo work in Shah Alam area.
7. Self-motivated, willing to learn, multi-task and possess initiative.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact HR Department 03-5523 7718 for more info.