If you haven’t tried making bento yet you should give it a go! It is said that when you eat a bento lunch prepared by a loved one the feelings for you are transmitted through the food. What could be better than sending a bit of love and cuteness to your loved ones or yourself every day?
1 tomato (cubed) ¼ green apple (cubed) ½ slide pineapple (cubed) 1 small sweet potato 1 potato adequate lettuce some red green yellow bell pepper (cubed) 300g shrimp 2 soft boiled eggs 20g onion (cut slices) ¼ Japanese cucumber (cut slices) some coriander leaves chilies salt
40g Vplus 18 Grains 30g raisins some lemon juice and lemon peel adequate low-fat yogurt some pepper honey olive oil coriander stalk (diced) water
- Wash and clean the shrimps cook with salt water until it appears red.
- Soft boil the egg until it becomes coddled egg.
- Clean and cut the potatoes into small pieces. Steam until become soft and mash it.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- For the sauce combine Vplus 18 Grains with some water and stir in other sauce ingredients.
- Mix all prepared ingredients and spread some olive oil before serving.