Egg is a good source of protein that helps in boosting up energy and supplying continuous energy. This simple and delicious dessert is low in calories and suitable for lacto-ovo-vegetarian.
30g Vplus 18 Grains 4 egg yolks 1 egg white 35g organic molasses 250ml low-fat milk
Some low-fat yogurt kiwi blueberries strawberries
- Mix egg yolks egg white with organic molasses until needed.
- Add Vplus 18 Grains and low-fat milk in a GoodMorning® Vitality Shaker and shake well. Boil the mixture in low heat.
- Sieve the mixture into Method 1 and stir the egg continuously to prevent overcook.
- Pour the ready mixture into cups cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 130°C oven.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 15 minutes refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Top with organic molasses and heat up with culinary torch to produce crusty caramelized topping which appears golden brown.