[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”32363″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
BREAD & APPLE VGRAINS FRITTERS
½ loaf of bread
½ cup of full cream milk
½ red apple
1 sachet of GoodMorning VGrains
1 tablespoon of GoodMorning VHalia
1 cup of cooking oil
How to cook:
- Soak the shredded bread into a mixture of full cream milk sugar and egg.
- Mix it using hands. If it is too liquidy add more shredded bread.
- Let the mixture become thicker like a batter for “cucur”.
- Add diced apples and 1 sachet of GoodMorning VGrains. Mix well.
- Heat up oil in a pan and use medium heat. Scoop a spoon of the batter and drop into the hot oil. Fry them until its cooked.
- Remove from hot oil and pat dry.
- More enjoyable to serve with ice-cream!
Recipe by Nur Fakhira binti Mohd Rosli Instagram @kakakfaa Finalist of #DapurVHalia 2018.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]