Delicious pizza can be made by anyone.. not just the Italians! No special equipment is needed in making this pizza at home. You can prepare your very own pizza with whole wheat bread in just 10 minutes. Homemade pizzas are well worth the effort. So get everyone involved by adding your own toppings. GoodMorning® Vplus 18 Grains is always your secret weapon in your recipe.
40g Vplus 18 Grains 4 pcs whole grains bread 2 slices pineapple (cubed) 4 mushrooms (sliced) 1 egg yolk 1 egg white 1 tomato (cubed) ¼ red and yellow bell pepper (cubed) 2 slices ham (cubed) 60g cheese ½ cucumber (sliced) some fruits (cubed) ½ glass fresh milk 1 tsp olive oil salt and pepper to taste some coriander flakes
- Remove the bread crust flatten and spread the egg white in every edges of the bread. Stack 4 breads together corner to corner to form as pizza crust.
- Combine Vplus 18 Grains egg yolk some fresh milk salt and pepper to taste. Spread it on the bread.
- Place a layer of sliced cucumber followed by ham mushroom bell pepper tomato and pineapple and sprinkle with pepper and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 160-180°C oven until cheese melts remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with coriander flakes and olive oil and serve.